Recharge Cartridges provide consumers and businesses with an alternative to reduce the impact of the millions of cartridges that are thrown away and end up in landfill each year. By making this choice, you are helping to protect the future of our environment and also reducing your printing costs. Recharge Cartridges provide both an earth friendly and cost effective solution.
OUR GREEN MESSAGE
Reduce your print costs, making a positive contribution to the environment.
Many people do not realise the impact print cartridges have on the environment.
- The average laser printer cartridge can be remanufactured 3-4 times.
- Each recycled ink cartridge saves about two ounces of oil.
- Each remanufactured laser cartridge keeps two pounds of waste out of landfills.
- Inkjet cartridges discarded in landfills leak into soil and waterways.
- More than 350 million printer cartridges are discarded in landfill annually.
- Nearly 70% of empty printer cartridges throughout the world are discarded.
A lot of people are nervous about using recycled cartridges for fear of the quality not being as good or that the cartridges won’t last as long or that it will invalidate their warranty.
We only use inks and toners that have been chemically matched to the original inks by companies who lead the field in ink and toner development.
We weigh all inks and toners to ensure that they match or exceed the specified weight of the original cartridge.
We work closely with leading printer manufacturers who have assured us that using our ink and toner cartridges will not invalidate their warranties.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee against all ink and toner cartridges if the customer is not satisfied.
We will replace any printer where it has been shown that our ink or toner cartridges have damaged the printer